5 Points Tee Billz Made About His 2016 Suicide Attempt


Reformed Teebillz has finally opened up on his infamous suicide attempt in 2016.

The record label owner was a guest on Linda Ikeji's TV where he opened up on what led to the depression and how he pulled through.

According to him, he was at Banky W's house after the incident before meeting up with his life coach, Lanre Olusola three days after.

Below are five very important things he mentioned in his interview:

1. "At some point in my life, I depended on alcohol to get through."

2. "The Tunji of then was somebody that lost his mind. Nothing was interesting to me at one point."

3. "It got to a point I didn't want to be around people. I just wanted to be on my own."

4. "My suicidal thoughts were more of business then myself. It wasn't just business, it was relationships, family. it was a bunch of things.

A lot of things I could have handled better I didn't. But now I have a better understanding of life."

5. "Two years before my incidence I felt like I needed help. I knew something was wrong with me I needed to see someone.

A lot of times with people it's lack of fulfilment."
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: